Dr Mathai’s Holistic Homeopathy Clinic, Richmond Circle, Bangalore, India
Mathai’s Holistic Homeopathy Clinic known as Bangalore
Holistic Medical Centre (BHMC), Richmond Circle was established in
June 1989 by Dr Issac Mathai, M.D. (Hom), MRCH (Lond).
The clinic specializes in classical Homeopathic medicine for treatment of various acute and chronic ailments. The patient network covers 30 countries including USA, UK, Australia, France, Switzerland and many in the Middle East and Far East.
The treatment is based on a detailed case study and a total health evaluation done by the homeopathic physician. The clinic helps a wide spectrum of individuals, from newborns to the elderly, in both acute and chronic disease conditions. All conditions including allergic respiratory conditions, chronic fatigue syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome, hypertension, diabetes, arthritis, Spondylosis, migraine, hemorrhoids, early cancer etc are treated here.
Counseling, nutrition, dietary advice and breathing techniques form a part of the treatment.
The clinic is headed by Dr Sudha, Director, SOUKYA. She has an experience of over 23 years. She has an impeccable reputation with her patients. She handles patients from across the world. She is a people’s person and handles patients with panache. Presently she is Director, SOUKYA. Dr. Sudha started her career as Lecturer in the Government Homeopathic Medical College for a period of 6years. She writes regularly for the health column of the leading English Daily- Deccan Herald, and has her own weekly health program on a local television channel, reaching out to the masses with health information and homeopathic treatment.
She had been a consultant to HAL (Hindustan Aeronautical ltd), one of India’s largest PSU’s, where SOUKYA’s had set up its first industrial health program and a Holistic Center. There was an overwhelming positive response from the organization. A paper on this was presented in the Global Holistic Health Summit in December 2002.
Dr Sudha has presented the following papers :
- Results and response in Public Health Initiative by SOUKYA Foundation at 66th World Homoeopathic Congress Liga Medicorum Homoeopathica Internationalis held at New Delhi, India in December 2011.
- “Healing Holistically” – a paper on Integrative Medicine at 66th World Homoeopathic Congress Liga Medicorum Homoeopathica Internationalis held at New Delhi, India in December 2011.
- “Evidence based study on Spirometry using Homeopathic Medicines” at 2nd National Seminar on Respiratory Diseases conducted by SOUKYA Foundation on 6th February 2010.
- Invited as resource person during national campaign on mother and child health at Bangalore by Karnataka Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine
- Conducted CME training programme for AYUSH doctor at Anekkal.
- Presented paper at International Seminar on “Recent Advances in Homeopathy” at National Institute of Homoeopathy, Kolkata.
- Presented paper at workshop on Healthy Mother and happy child in Andaman & Nicobar Islands conducted by Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, and Department of AYUSH, Government of Karnataka.
- Presented paper on “Anemia and pregnancy” at national Campaign on Mother and child health through Homoeopathy sponsored by Department of AYUSH, Government of India and organized by Government of Karnataka
Dr Sudha writes
regularly in Deccan Herald on various disease conditions and their
cure by homeopathy. She had presented interactive programme in
Udaya TV. Dr Sudha is also External faculty for Anatomy and Organon
for Ist BHMS students at Government Homoeopathic Medical College,
At our center we have trained senior psychologists available for consultations.
evaluation can range from Rs 500 to Rs 3000 depending on the case
and the time spent by the doctor.
Follow up consultation can be from Rs 250 to Rs. 1000 depending on the time spent by the doctor.
Medicines cost for one week can be from Rs 160 to Rs 450.
: +91 80 22218252 / 4625
Mob : +91 99020 10901
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org